We are able to provide following Chemical Analysis.
- Chemical analysis of steel , copper alloys, aluminium alloys and lead alloys
- Determination of carbon and sulphur in steel and nickel alloys
- Determination of sodium and potassium in minerals, ores and rocks, water, fibre glass yarn and others.
- Determination of manganese, phosphorous, nickel, molybdenum, copper, titanium, iron, tin, chromium, zinc, antimony, bismuth, lead, cobalt. In steels, copper base, aluminium base and titanium alloys
- Determination of copper and lead by electro-gravimetry in steels, copper and aluminium alloys.
Arc Emission Spectrometer
Chemical Analysis by Arc Emission Spectrometer
Plain carbon and low alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Tool Steel, Chilled Cast Iron and High Mn Steel
Aluminium, Aluminium Bronze , Phosphor Bronze, Pure Copper, Lead and Solder
C&S Analyzer and ONH Analyzer
C & S Analyzer :
- C and S in Metals & Ferro alloys
ONH Analyzer :
- O, N and H in Ferrous Base materials
- O in Copper Base materials
- O, N and H in Titanium base materials
Flame Photometer :
- Al, Bi, Co, Cd, Cu, Cr, Fe, Mn, Mo, Ni, Pb, P, Sb, Si, Ti, V, Zn, W
Wet Chemical Section
Analysis of Metals and Alloys by Wet Conventional Method
- Ferrous Materials: Plain carbon steels, Low alloy steels, stainless steels, tool steels, Gray cast iron, SG iron and austenitic ductile iron and others
- Ferro Alloys: Ferro Silicon. Ferro Manganese , Ferro Chrome, Silico Manganese, Ferro Molybdenum , Ferro Vanadium , Ferro Titanium, Ferro Aluminum, Ferro Magnesium
- Non Ferrous Materials: Aluminium Alloys, Copper Alloys, Nickel Alloys, Tin and Lead Alloys, Zinc Alloy, Cobalt alloy, Brazing Alloys.
Ores, Minerals, Rocks and Mineral based materials:
Chemical Analysis, Identification of Minerals, Petrography
- Plating Solutions: Chemical analysis
- Coal, Coke and Graphite: Moisture content, Volatile Combustible matter, Ash content, Fixed carbon, Sulphur
- Water: Total Hardness, Ca, Mg, Fe, Mn, Total dissolved solids, Suspended solids, Chloride, Sulphate, Alkalinity Total, P Alkalinity, Mo Alkalinity, pH, Conductivity
- Lubricants: Viscosity, Flash Point, Fire Point, Specific gravity
- Polymers: Identification, Density, Ash Content
- Rubber: Resistance to liquids and high temperature- change in volume, change in dimension
- Glass Fibre Yarn: Alakalies, pH of water extract