The manufacturer interested in obtaining Type Approval Certification shall apply online. Click here to Apply Online
You can also contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A separate application for type approval shall be made for each product or group of products and each place of production.
Typical documentation required is listed as below (Non Exhaustive):
- Product specification and/or reference to design codes, standards, regulations etc;
- Relevant design drawings with materials specified, catalogues, data sheets calculations, functional descriptions, component lists where necessary and marking of the product;
- Fabrication specifications, where applicable;
- Proposed field of application and operational limitations;
- Proposed test program to demonstrate that the performance provisions of the specified standard(s) may be fulfilled;
- Certificates and reports for relevant tests previously obtained for the product;
- Documentation of reliability, by calculations and/or in-service experience;
- Profile of the manufacturer, its production and quality assurance system;
- Any other information that the manufacturer considers necessary.
All the documentation shared during approval remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party.