- The Republic of Liberia has issued Marine Security Advisory: 07/2017 which supersedes Marine Security Advisory 4/2016. This document to offers guidance to ship owners and operators on how to assess their operations and put in place the necessary procedures and actions to maintain the security of cyber systems on-board their ships.
- This Administration has developed Cyber and Ship Security Computer Based Training (CBT), for providing a comprehensive overview of cyber-security issues & accepts the CBT as fulfilling the requirements of STCW security awareness training and special qualification.
- CD for “Liberia’s Cyber & Ship Security training” can be ordered through Publications Order Form available on Liberia website.
- Ship owners and operators are advised to be guided by above.
- Marine Security advisory 07/2017 - Maritime Cyber Risk Management.
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person. While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.