a. Enhance awareness and uptake of environmentally sound technologies.
b. Align training programmes to meet these needs.
c. Facilitate partnerships enhancing maritime energy efficiency.
d. Provide base line on the compliance of MARPOL Annex VI.
1. All vessels of 400 GT and above arriving within Administration’s water are required to complete the MTCC Caribbean’s data Collection form which can be downloaded from www.svg-marad.com. Administration has encouraged vessels less than 400 GT to participate in this reporting system.
2. Master or person authorized by him/her is responsible to report correct information by completing the form as specified by administration.
3. Ship owners, operators/managers and masters of vessels are required to submit completed form to email@example.com on arrival and if necessary while leaving the ports within Administration’s water.
4. The effective date of above reporting requirement is 15th April 2018 and failure to compliance may lead to delay in granting departure clearance.
1. St. Vincent and the Grenadines Circular no. POL 021
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person. While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.