- Vanuatu Maritime Services Limited has issued Fleet/Safety Letter 010818.GEN related to requirement of administration for pre-arrival checklist.
- Salient points of the letter are as follows:
- All Vanuatu flagged vessels are required to submit a pre-arrival checklist (as attached) to email@example.com no less than 24 hours prior arrival to any port in Tokyo MOU, Paris MOU and/or United States(US)
- Also, owners/operators are reminded to notify Administration at least 48 hours in advance while calling US ports in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
- Ship owners/ operators and masters are advised to be guided by above.
- Vanuatu Maritime Services Limited Fleet/Safety Letter 010818.GEN
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person. While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.