1. The notice establishes the requirements for the features, conveyance and verification of the electronic documents and certificates issued by the administration with electronic signatures.
2. The documents/certificates which are issued by the administration in electronic format contains
a. Quick Response Code (QR code)
b. Unique Tracking Number (UTN)
c. Certificate Number
d. Electronic signature of RMI duly authorized official
e. Counter signature in blue ink and seal as applicable.
3. The verification of electronic documents/certificates may be carried out online in two ways:
a. by using the QR Code of each document or certificate; or
b. if no QR Code reader is available, then by entering below at https://verify.register-iri.com:
i. The Unique Tracking Number (UTN) of the document; or
ii. The Certificate Number, the Official Number, and the Certificate issue date
4. The authenticity of documents/certificates issued may be verified via email@example.com or +1-571-441-1885.
5. A chart is provided in appendix 1 of the notice which contains the list of certificates/documents that were issued by the administration with electronic signature prior 15 June 2017 in accordance with the requirement of acceptable format and may continued to be maintained onboard in hard copy.
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person.
While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.