- Please find attached a copy of Merchant Marine Circular MMC-321 – Continuous Synopsis Record (CSR) on board, which has been modified by Panama Maritime Authority (PMA) in January 2017.
- Further to existing requirements for maintenance of CSR, the January 2017 modifications to the subject Circular are as follows:
- Starting from 1st June 2017, CSR must reflect the same Owner address as stated in the Radio Licenses.
- Companies are requested to apply to the PMA for CSR immediately the vessel is registered or cancelled from Panama Registry, so as to maintain the correct sequential number and keep the CSR updated.
- Ship owners/ operators are advised to be guided by above.
- Merchant Marine Circular MMC-321.
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person.
While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.