- Vincent and the Grenadines Administration has issued Circular No. POL 021 (copy attached) informing that with effect from 1st January 2018, all ships of 400 GT and above arriving and operating within St. Vincent and the Grenadine’s waters are required to comply with the MTCC Caribbean Reporting System established for the purpose of energy efficiency and fuel consumption data collection.
- The reporting form can be downloaded from svg-marad.com The completed report is to be submitted to the Energy Efficiency Focal Point Officer at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ship owners, Ship Operators/Managers and Masters of vessels are required to submit the required information without delay on arrival and, if necessary, when leaving the ports within Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Instructions on how to complete the forms are available at Annex 1 of the attached circular. No other Format of the reporting form will be accepted.
- Failure to comply with the above reporting requirement can lead to delays in the granting of departure clearances.
Ship owners/ operators and masters of vessels calling at ports in St. Vincent and the Grenadines are advised to be guided by the attached circular and ensure compliance.
- SVG Circular No. POL 021 of 2017, dated 14 December 2017.
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person. While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.