- Reference is made to our Technical Circular No. 059/2018 dated 03rd August 2018 regarding CIC on MARPOL Annex VI.
- The Administration of Belize has now issued Merchant Marine Notice – MMN-18-04 (copy attached) informing that for all Belize flagged vessels currently trading within MOUs (Tokyo, Paris and Indian), Owners/ operators are required to contact the Master in order to complete the attached questionnaire to be used by the PSCOs
- The CIC questionnaire duly signed/ stamped by Master is to be submitted by the Owner/ ISM operator to the IMMARBE Technical Department, (Eng. Eduardo Simon (email@example.com), Mr. Anique Sabal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Sharon Escalante (email@example.com) not later than 31 August 2018.
- Also Owners/ operators are advised to ensure that latest Technical Department Circulars which are available on IMMARBE website are kept onboard. An updated list of Technical Department Circulars is attached.
- Owners/operators of Belize flagged vessels are advised to be guided by above and the attached circulars.
- IMMARBE Merchant Marine Notice – MMN-18-004.
- Questionnaire CIC MARPOL Annex VI.
- Press Release on CIC MARPOL Annex VI.
- List of Technical Department Notices.
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person. While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.