- The Vanuatu Maritime Services vide its fleet/safety letter 2016-December 07 (copy attached) has issued the procedures for compliance to amendments to MLC 2006.
- From 18th January 2017 owners have responsibility to provide financial security in respect of regulation 2.5 and 4.2 of the MLC 2006.
- The endorsed copy of insurance by administration along with copy of this fleet circular will be considered as an amendments to DMLC Part –I. The administration will not issue any DMLC Part-I
- Ship owners/ operators and masters are advised to be guided by above.
- Vanuatu Maritime Services fleet/safety letter 2016-December-07 reg. MLC 2006 amendments.
This Technical Circular and the material contained in it is provided only for the purpose of supplying current information to the reader and not as an advice to be relied upon by any person.
While we have taken utmost care to be as factual as possible, readers/ users are advised to verify the exact text and content of the Regulation from the original source/ issuing Authority.